Welcome! My name is Bennett McAfee and I'm a master's student in the Freshwater and Marine Sciences program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, working with my advisor Dr. Paul Hanson.
Broadly speaking, my research is focused on modelling lakes and how they change over time in response to a changing environment. Find out more about my specific projects by clicking here!
- Master of Science - University of Wisconsin-Madison - Freshwater and Marine Sciences (In Progress)
- Bachelor of Arts - Lawrence University - Biology (2021)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Center for Limnology - Graduate Research Assistant
- Environmental Data Initiative - Data Curator
- North Temperate Lakes Long-Term Ecological Research Network - Affiliated Graduate Student